Ninja has emerged as a top choice among the coffee enthusiasts. I prefer calling me a coffee fanatic for I cannot, I repeat, I cannot breathe without coffee. Looking at the growing fad, I decided to get my hands on a Ninja Coffee Brewer myself. I went for the CF097 model and I must say there was not much space given for disappointment. I am going to elaborate the review in the forthcoming discussion for the readers to make a choice for themselves. I must iterate that I have been testing and reviewing coffee brewers for quite some time now.
The signature Ninja features
Every Ninja brewer comes with four types of brews out of the box. This feature is more than enough to set a standard apart from the mundane world of coffee brewers. A bit on the brewing systems is given as under:
- Specialty brew: This kind of brew consists of amplified flavors of coffee deemed fitting for your favorite lattes.
- Over-ice: The result of this brew is a highly concentrated coffee fitting for pouring over ice, thus ensuring that ice does not ruin a strong coffee experience for you.
- Rich brew: As the name suggests, the result of this brew is stronger than usual cup of coffee.
- Classic brew: A classic styled normally flavored coffee.
The Ninja brewer does not require its filter to be replaced
One of most lucrative aspects about the Ninja brewers is that they come preinstalled with a permanent filter that can use over and over again with any worry.
The choice of carafes
The Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer comes with 2 types of carafes:
- Thermal Carafe: This is a carafe made of stainless steel and well suited for times when you need to preserve hot coffee for later times.
- Glass Carafe: This carafe is kept at the optimum temperature by means of a heating plate with an automated turn-off system working for 2 hours.
The things that I like about the Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer CF097
While I have discussed some of the important features of the brewer system, it would now be pertinent to take up things that did not quite live up to the mark. Those things are:
- You would be surprised to know that despite so many impressive features, there is nothing that could stop the brewing process automatically.
- The coffee loses heat when placed in a thermal carafe in about an hour. This happens when heating plate is not used.
The things that really appealed to me
There are things that did not fail to impress. They are:
- There is an indicator light which comes to life when there is a need for descaling.
- The Auto-iQ system is present in this model.
- CF097 is incredibly quick with iced coffee.
- The stainless steel carafe with a capacity of 50 ounces is able to keep coffee hot for longer periods.
To draw a conclusion, I must say I am quite taken aback by the features this device has to offer. Keeping everything in mind, I would definitely recommend it to coffee lovers like me. Happy brewing! …