There is nothing more irresistible in this world than a beautifully crafted pizza. You cannot ever say no to pizza and the new recipes that pop up around it. The recipe is stunning yet one of the easiest recipes you can pull off. Also, there would not be a requirement of a cutter as the pieces of pizza are all ready pulled apart. The recipe turns out to be versatile and goes well with most settings from small house parties to date nights. The puffy pizza is succulent and fun during the process of making it. We would not make you drool much now, so let us begin with the details of the recipe.
The time required and other details
This recipe is going to be fairly easy to make and would not bother you with a lengthy cooking process. Specifically, there would be a total time requirement of 25 minutes; of this, 20 minutes would go into cooking while 5 minutes would be needed in preparing it before going into oven. The end product would be composed of 12 hefty serving. The nutritional value is clogged at a whopping 344 kilocalories.
The ingredients that would be required
Like every other recipe, this recipe also gives you a small list of items that must be prepared in order to pull it off. That particular list is as given below:
- Some marinara sauce, will be used for dipping
- 2 tablespoons of water
- An egg
- 2 cups full of mozzarella cheese, preferably shredded
- A cup full of marinara sauce, taken separate from the first ingredient
- About 3 packages of pizza dough, refrigerated
When you are ready with these items near your oven, there is not much wait left. Continue to the process for cooking.
The process for cooking
This recipe, as discussed earlier, is fairly easy to make. However, you are advised to stick to the steps we have worked out as under for a near perfect bake.
- Fire up your oven to a preheating temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep a sheet for baking, aside.
- Remove the cap of the dough can and empty on a parchment paper. Carve a circle with a 10-inch plate or cake pan.
- Use half the cup of marinara sauce on the dough. Use half of the contents of mozzarella to add to this dough. This process is to be repeated.
- Now use the third dough can. Place the plate over it. Clear the excess dough with a knife.
- Grab a little bowl and turn it upside down over the middle of dough. Now use the knife to cut slices as you keep the central part put.
- Now you have to twist every slice independently in opposite directions. Do it twice for each slice.
- Grab a smaller ball and add water and eggs to it. Beat them together. Use the mixture to brush the slices.
- Transfer the pizza to the oven for about 20 minutes.
It is that easy to make a star pizza. So, do it today! …