Sometimes we have weird cravings for exotic desserts. At times, we want these desserts to be light on our diets. At times like these, there are some all-time favorite desserts that pan out the best. Funnel Cake Fries is one of those stupendous desserts. It even rings some carnival bells in our minds. As far as the taste is concerned, these fries are succulent both on the inside and the outside. They are fluffy, sweet and crispy at the same time. There is actually nothing more you could ask for. And guess what? They are easy to make and consume lesser than expected time. So, let us focus on how to get them on your platter.
The time required and other small details
It takes a total time of about just about 20 minutes to pull off near perfect Funnel Cake Fries. Out of these 20 minutes, there is a preparation time of about 15 minutes and a cooking time of about 5 minutes. There would be about 316 kilocalories in a total yield of 8 sweet invitations to happiness.
The ingredients that would be required
Like every traditional thing that can be called a recipe, Funnel Cake Fries also carries with it a list of items that go into the making of it. That list has been elaborated as under:
- Marshmallow fluff
- Caramel sauce
- Some powdered sugar
- 3 cups of vegetable oil
- A teaspoon of essence of vanilla
- Half a cup of milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour, preferably all-purpose
When these items are ready on your kitchen shelf, you can proceed with the process of cooking.
The process for cooking
As mentioned earlier as well, this process is fairly easy to carry as there are no intricacies, in particular, you need to take care of. However, we shall recommend that you try to stick to the steps that have been worked out and listed as under:
- Grab a medium-sized bowl and bring together salt, baking powder, and flour in it.
- Grab another bowl of the same size and bring together vanilla, milk, sugar, and eggs in it. The contents should be mixed together thoroughly until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- Now add the contents of the previous bowl into this and go on to blend until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- This completes your batter.
- Grab a medium-sized saucepan and add oil into it. Place it over a flame and allow to heat till 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get the batter inside a pastry bag. Draw long fries into the searing oil. Go on to fry until the fries appear golden. This should take about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Take the fries out onto a plate with paper towels.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar to garnish and serve with marshmallow fluff and caramel sauce.
Hence, you have the most succulent dessert on your platter. We say that there is no point waiting. Fry now! …