Grilled Cheese Bombs
Name cheese and there are people running all over you. If there is one perennial favorite thing shared by most of the people in this world, it is gonna be cheese. The name leads to watering of mouth. To feed your fetish for cheese, we bring to you a whole amazing package of cheese in the form of small balls we will purposefully call bombs. This delight makes way for your daily snacks to make your life all the more happening. On this post, you can find the required information for the pellet smoker – https://solidgoldeats.com/best-pellet-smoker-grill-reviews/. And we are happy to have served. Without rambling on much, we have the entire recipe elaborated for you asunder.
The time required and other small details regarding the recipe
This recipe falls into the category of easy to make recipes and is one of those effortless delights that give you the comfort of getting satisfied in some minutes. To state the specifics, the total time for making this recipe is about an hour and 25 minutes. Out of this, about 10 minutes would go into the preparations and the rest would go into the grilling. This easy recipe we are going to discuss would yield 16 bombs in total.
The ingredients that would be required
Like most recipes, the Cheese Bombs also carry a set of requirements with it. These requirements need to be fulfilled to pull it off near perfection. The list goes as under:
- Some kosher salt
- A teaspoon of parsley, preferably chopped
- 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted
- 1 inch cubes of cheddar cheese, 16 in total
- A tube of cookie dough
When these items are ready in the right quantities, you can proceed with the process of cooking.
The process for cooking
The recipe is easy to make. There is no doubt about that. However, we recommend that you go through the process that has been elaborated as under. Sticking to every step ensures that you do not end up screwing things up.
- Put the cheese cubes on some tray and transfer to the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
- Fire up your oven to a preheating temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet of medium size.
- Take the dough out from the container and cut it in half with a knife such that you obtain two rounds.
- Use the square cheese to occupy spaces at the center of the dough that has been sliced. Now wrap the dough so that the cheese is covered.
- Seal the dough together properly. The process has to be repeated until you are left with no cheese squares and dough.
- Grab a little bowl and in it, bring together parsley and butter.
- Use the mixture just created to brush over bombs. Seasoning can be done with salt.
- Transfer to the oven to bake. Carry on baking until the color appears golden. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
Now, your Cheese Bombs are ready to serve.
This is the ease with which you can enjoy your favorite cheese in a dough ball. So, there is no point waiting. Bake now!